What To Do When Training New Recruits Why Duplication Is The Key
When Training New Recruits Show How Duplication Works
Here is exactly what you have to do:
- Commit to your business for at least one year! Just like any other business, it takes time to master the proper skills. The great news is you will learn volumes. Too many people try for a month or two and then quit. So, have the proper mindset at the start and if you commit for at least one year, you should be at a place where you will not want to stop.
- Use your own products everyday, become your own ideal client.
- Get prospects to watch or attend a Business Opportunities Presentation and follow up with them by involving your upline.
- Show those that do watch or attend that duplicating these actions is exactly why duplication is the key.
While Training New Recruits Demonsrate Duplication In The Payment System Also
You are in your business to get paid. And you get paid when either one of two things happens:
- Someone becomes a customer and they purchase a product.
- Someone becomes an associate and joins your business.
When it comes to training new recruits, always concentrate their initial efforts, on bringing in business that produces results and income. The old idea of contacting your friends and relatives is great training grounds. This is called a warm market. But they also need to move beyond so they can to duplicate the training they are getting in the wider community.