Choosing a Video Production Company Finding Video Creation Solutions
Here are some solutions and templates of “Done-For-You” video creation services. This is for creating your own videos, if you’re outsourcing or if you’re the middleman for your client.
Niche Video Templates For Video Creation Solutions:
1. Mypromovideos.com – These guys do a GREAT job of creating stunning niche promo video templates, movie trailer types and custom promo videos. Scott from Optimize Your Videos collaborates with them personally and highly recommends them. They have a team who can handle volume.
2. Spotmixer.com – You can get a 30 second custom video for your business created in less than an hour with your own (optionally) personalized website (that can be a video or video landing page) and/or video syndication to YouTube, even if you don’t have a YouTube account for a one-time fee of $79
The other plan they have is hosting the video for your own website (video hosting) which is $19.99/month where you can make video changes on the fly for different call-to-actions.
Tips for Spotmixer Video Creation Solutions:
– Since you can choose and customize music, video, text, still images and voiceover on the fly if you need to, be sure to have a voice-over that is right under :30 seconds if you want voice on the video.
– Choose from their royalty-free images or use your own. Go to a site like www.clipart.com to get a wide variety of images and pay a one-time fee rather than paying for multiple images.
– Since you can choose the text style and font, choose one that relates to your brand.
– There are 4 uses of text placements for the :30 ads. Here’s how to increase response:
1st text: Bring up the problem or why people use your services
2nd text: Show them solutions / (or USP = Unique Selling Proposition)
3rd text: Lasting benefits / (or USP = Unique Selling Proposition)
4th text: Your offer or call-to-action.
Spotmixer is also the video creation solution providing tools used inside Google Adwords to run video advertising campaigns on the web or on tv.
3. Minisiteshark.com – specializes in video/movie trailer templates and video landing pages. Another great alternative for web video that wows the viewer.
Offline Video Creation For The Web:
* Pixability.com – Custom offline and video editing service with a streamlined workflow and affordable pricing.
* Turnhere.com – Does a lot of local web videos, so they’re based in one place but they have partnered up with filmmakers, videographers and video producers across the world in bigger metropolitan areas.
TurnHere.com will go back to the local area and hire someone that they know can produce their video spot.
So, whether you’re outsourcing local web video, trying to work with a client in another location, or you just want your own video, this is a great solution and you can get them for very affordable prices.
They offer a blend of promo and talking head videos with off-camera cutaway shots and if you go to the site you’ll see different types of niche market examples.
Swipe File – If you would like to do something like that for yourself or your clients for local offline video, what you do is basically film someone talking off camera (which means they are just looking at the person asking them questions standing next to the camera instead of looking in the camera) and insert the related content about what that person was talking about by getting “cutaways”.
You may have seen news reports done like this where the person was talking about what happened and then it cuts to shots of whatever the person was talking about.
You can use this type of video if you want to use your own local video company.
If you explain that you want this for your video, they will understand what you mean and it will make them confident that you are both on the same page, as learning this process is how most people doing video on location started out.
Walk-On Video/Live Actor:
These short video pop-ups and walking/talking head videos on websites are usually between :15-:30 in duration from $199-$499
Brandable and Intro Videos From A Video Production Company:
* Movieclip.biz – Where you can download :15-40 video theme sequences to add to your videos, brand and edit them as your own. I have to say though their range is set for a particular target market.
Niche Video Clips/Video Intro Templates
I am currently working on bringing you around 80 intro templates but within the Optimize Your Video subscription site there are –
* 10 Hi-Def Brandable Niche Video Intros
* 20 Brandable Niche Video Intro Templates
These already have the embedded text and totally brandable ‘straight out of the box’. So although what we covered so far is a thorough investigation into choosing a video production company, you might like to review what is available through a subscription to Optimize Your Video. You may find what you are looking for without the expense of having to go through a video production company.