Video Marketing For The Marketer Five Things To Remember
Video happens to be superb if you're aiming to create more leads and pushing for more sales in a more cost-effective manner. Two thirds of all internet marketers dropped by another marketers web site and half ordered after checking out a movie about a product or service on offer. (eMarketer, Jan 2011). Online video marketing is among, if certainly not "the" finest method, the best ways to engage and transform vistors to your site into clients.
If you're an internet marketer then you recognizes the strength of online video marketing. However if you happen to be uncertain as to where to commence, here are 5 simple winners for making a series of low cost marketing videos.
The Five Step Video Marketing Campaign
- FAQ's/SUPPORT – Your website needs a list of FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions) or a Support Page because they educate your visitors on your product or service, your experience, and your methods.
- PRODUCT EDUCATION/ DEMONSTRATION – You explain your products almost on a daily basis! Now do it in front of the video camera! No formal script is desired as you are the specialist, reveal your stuff! If you need to have a prompt look at your blog on the monitor while you talk.
- CUSTOMER REVIEWS – The best details regarding your product are consumer testimonials. Much better if they are on video and are "live" customers. Invite one of your customers to lunch, offer an incentive via your site, or if need be, pay somebody at fiverr.com to do a testimonial if your site is new.
- HIGHLIGHT THOSE BEHIND YOUR SUCCESS – Your clients love you as much as they do your support team. Highlight your gifted team of experts that supply the benefits that you hand on to them as consumers. Doing this will definitely take the focus off you and show you recognie the importance of a team. Plus it shows you recognise your potential clients as individuals
- OBJECTION RECORDS – Record answers to questions your customers have as a result of your day to day interactions. Highlight your responses and weave them into your presentation. This will relieve you of some of the addtional time you might have to spend answering the same questions about your product or service.
After your videos are created, use them on a daily basis in your sales as well as marketing efforts. Place them on your website, in video email messages, community networking sites i.e. Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube and QR codes in media advertising
Blueprint For Your Video Marketing Campaign
A consistent video marketing campaign and dedicated approach will definitely enhance your Google positionings, make it simple for new consumers to discover you, develop relationships as well as a client base. An online video marketing campaign does certainly not need to be pricey or complicated.
- Create an offer around your goals and purposes
- Create the vital message you wish to get across
- Create an engaging story
- Plan everything needed so your clients will be excited as well as amused by having you engage with them.
Having looked at many advertising and online video marketing campaigns, these few simple steps can save you many hours of editing and re-shooting footage you may be unhappy with. Create a simple video script that you can read for inspiration prior to following these steps. Follow these oline video marketing methods and you will develop lead generation, as well as customer loyalty. By having accomplished this part of your campaign you can then go ahead and share it among your social networks. In my next post I will show you how I use a video marketing campaign to attract more traffic to my sites from the biggest social media site with video content, YouTube.